We have an amazing board at HR Executive Forum and adding new board members is a great way to continue furthering our objective of serving and supporting the professional development needs of senior-level HR professionals in our community.
We are very excited to announce the addition of eight new board members:
- Ruth Gutierrez Hafoka (Sr. Vice President, Chief HR Officer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota);
- Sherrie Kronforst, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP(Director, Human Resources/HR Consulting with the University of Minnesota);
- Kristin Gaarder, SPHR (Chief Human Resources Officer, SVP HR with Amplifon);
- Heidi Grange (Vice President, Human Resources at Thomson Reuters);
- Patricia Jesperson, MBA (Chief Curiosity Officer with ExployeeEXP);
- Steve Schad (President of Optima Advisory, LLC)
- Mary Ann Slipka (Interim Talent Acquisition Leader at IRET); and
- Tamara K. Tasche, M.S., L.P.(VP Executive & Transition Services at CPI)
The HR Executive Forum is fortunate to have a diverse group of board members who have the expertise and the desire to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
Ruth, Sherrie, Kristin, Heidi, Patricia, Steve, Mary Ann and Tamara have the experience and the passion for our mission that will allow them to add tremendously to the great work being done by our board.